Schedule an Appointment for Appliance Service & Repairs
In need of an appliance repair specialist? Is your refrigerator making a strange noise? Or is your stove top not working properly? We can help with that. Use the form below to tell us a little more about your appliance service needs so that we can dispatch a technician to solve the problem.
Areas We Serve
S & S Appliance Parts & Service has been providing Alabama with the highest quality appliance service and repair services since 1960. As a company, we have now expanded our reach beyond Alabama into Northern Florida, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Georgia. Our certified technicians provide appliance repair services throughout these regions effectively and efficiently.
What To Do To Ensure Quick Repair Time
Preparing Before the Scheduling Call
We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality appliance service and repairs for our customers. We’ll get you on the books as quickly as possible and work on getting your appliances and systems in working order again. Here are some things you can do to expedite the process of scheduling your service:
- Have your schedule ready and remember that being flexible with times will help in getting the quickest appointment.
- Have any pertinent warranty information that we might need to know to get any approvals necessary.
- Have the brand, model, and serial number of your appliance on hand. Most of this information can be found inside the door of an appliance.
- Be prepared to provide as good of a description of the problem as possible. This might help our experts in pre-diagnosing the problem and getting the necessary parts ahead of time.
- Ex. Is the problem happening all the time or only sometimes? Did the problem occur gradually or all of a sudden?
What to Expect on Your Service Day
If you’re on the schedule and have your appointment time, we recommend a few important items and practices to ensure things go smoothly.
- Be home during your allotted time slot. Our technicians try to serve as many customers as possible each day and any extra waiting makes it more likely that they will not make it to another customer’s time slot.
- Keep children and pets at a safe distance. Appliance repairs can sometimes be dangerous – distractions increase the danger.
- Please be patient with your technician. As appliances become increasingly advanced, we are always trying to keep up with new technologies, new products, and changing government regulations.
Most importantly, keep in mind that we all have the same goal. It is most advantageous for our business and our customers if we get you taken care of sooner rather than later. We understand the frustration a broken appliance can be and we always want your appliance to be fixed as quickly as you do.
Have Additional Questions?
Our factory-trained and certified appliance service technicians work with a variety of home appliances, including washers, dryers, ice machines, vent hoods, and more. We are proud to serve customers throughout Alabama and the Gulf region.
Give us a call to learn more about our services and how we can help you!