In need of an appliance repair specialist? Use the form below to tell us a little more about your appliance service needs so that we can dispatch a technician to efficiently solve your problem.
Things you can do to ensure quick repair time
Before the call:
- Have your schedule ready, being flexible with times will help in getting quickest appointment.
- Have any pertinent warranty information that we might need to know to get any approvals necessary.
- Know the brand of your appliance.
- Have the model and serial number of your appliance: most can be found inside the door of an appliance.
- Provide as good of a description of the problem as possible to help with the possibility of pre-diagnosing the problem and getting the necessary parts ahead of time
Ex. Is the problem happening all the time or only some times? Did the problem occur gradually or all of a sudden?
Day of service the call:
- Be home during your allotted time slot. You might think that’s a “no-brainer” but it needs to be said. Our technicians work to get as many customers as possible each day and any extra waiting makes it more likely that they will not make it to another customers time slot.
- Keep children and pets at a safe distance. Appliance repairs can sometimes be dangerous and distractions increase the danger.
- Please be patient with your technician. As appliances become increasing advanced, we are always trying to keep up with new technologies, new products, and changing government regulations.
- Most importantly, keep in mind it is most advantageous for our business and our customers if we get you taken care of sooner rather than later. We understand the frustration a broken appliance can be and we always want your appliance to be fixed as quickly as you do.